So while I was making my meatballs, I also cooked about twelve pounds of ground beef to go in the freezer (after cooked at drained probably about 9-10#). Again ten people so, jumbo sizes!
I split it up into three bags.
Out of these three bags, I end up with six meals!
Bag One: (4 # cooked weight)
1. Spaghetti. This is my husband’s favorite food, we eat this at least once a month and I always make a lot of it.
2. Baked Spaghetti/Lasagna/Some kind of spaghetti casserole.
Bag Two (4 # cooked weight)
3. Tacos — ground beef, taco seasoning (homemade or store bought), refried beans
4. Chili — leftover taco meat, chili seasoning, kidney beans, black beans, chili beans (any kind of beans you’d like to add work)
5. Chili Mac — leftover chili, macaroni and cheese (homemade or store bought)
Bag Three: (1-2 # cooked weight)
6. Some kind of Soup/Stew: Veggie Beef, Beef Stew, etc.